I am so very grateful for the Gospel, it has influenced my every move in my life. I am so very grateful for my family and the influence they have had in my life. My parents always trusted my judgement and always trusted my decisions and supported them. I decided to move to Provo after i was struggling with my job and with friend situations, and my grandmother passing away. I had to make something with my life, i wasn't going to school and i wasn't dating anyone. I thought about going on a mission and actually started to go to Missionary prep classes for institute. I prayed and thought about it daily. I couldn't get past my anxiety of being away from home and feeling inadequate in serving the Lord. I felt like i needed to be here and not on a mission.
I came home from my grandma's funeral and going to Santa Barbra with Autumn to re-collect my thought and feelings about what was going on in my life. I was sick of not being someone and not living with a purpose. I put my 2 weeks in and i was out of that job. I then realized i didn't have enough money to move quite yet so i helped my sister out for a few weeks as i saved more. We left for Provo for my friend Brittney's reception the same Brittney that is prego, and for Woman Conference which opened my eyes even more. We looked around at some apartments and i moved into Raintree Commons that week. No job, No clothes, Nothing except the 3 day bag i packed for the weekend... This is what i like to call divine inspiration and a leap of Faith! I called my sisters up and asked them to pack all the stuff in my room and bring it up to me i wasn't coming home. I knew if i went home I wouldn't be able to do it on my own. I would prolong the process and not come up. Something told me I would be making a HUGE mistake if i didn't stay here. I was soon to figure out why i was suppose to be here.
I met Jordan 3 weeks after i moved here we dated for 4 months and we were engaged and later married 8 months after we met. I am so happy i listened to my heavenly father to stay here and not to go home. I cannot imagine my life without him. I am so very Grateful for all the trials, tribulations, sadness, conflict, tragedy, heartbreaks, happiness, and love in my life for i would not be the person i am today. So thank you to all the people that hurt me, disappointed me and helped me through my hard times in life. You are why i am who i am today! I love you so very much! : ) The Lord, and the Gospel are very real and i would do anything for either one.
A very Grateful young lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment