| Monday night at Walmart. Photo taken by Pablo our friend posted this on Facebook! Jordan and i saw this and thought it was so funny!! What slackers. |
| At California Pizza Kitchen |
| Movies (The Vow) |
| Gift from Jordan (Beary, Chocolate, note, locket and dozen red roses) |
| Gift to Jordan |
| Photo book of our dates and wedding |
So we started our Valentines Day with giving each other our gifts after work and school. Jordan gave me more than i could imagine... He gave me a teddy bear in which i named Beary, a locket, roses, chocolate and a note! I gave him a photo book of all our dates and things i loved about him written in it. After we gave each other the gifts I had a dentist appt that went a lot longer than i expected and I still needed to get ready. Therefor why i look so scary in the pics... And Jordan had one more class. Weird having work and school on valentines but it was still great!! haha Anyways, So we went to California Pizza Kitchen and got right in. It was so good! Then we went to "The Vow" i cried, but hated the ending! *SPOILER ALERT** She was suppose to remember i was so mad that she didn't remember and that he just gave up!! : ( annoying, maybe he knew she would come back, who know but whatever it was a lame ending!! I am so happy I finally have someone to spend Valentines with! Yeah it was fun to go out with the Girls and have anti parties but this is the only way i will ever spend valentines anymore. With the most AMAZING husband a girl can ask for. He spoils me so much!!! : ) So there it is OUR FIRST VALENTINES! I think we did pretty well!
No comments:
Post a Comment